Neoprene under suit-second batch?

Due date for payments to clear the bank is Jan 29th. Please make sure you have enough funds, I don't want to receive a bad check and have to boot someone off or push back dates. Mid-april is the expected ship date. Sorry for those who want it before CIV (May 24) - a one month pressure to get everything sewn /done.

13) :confused Vader674 (need your email)

Haven't heard a reply about what you want!!!! I have changed out two people already. Please respond. This is why the list is still open. Those who want the spot MUST BE TDH MEMBERS FIRST I give/gave priority to those who 1)are TDH members 2)responded the quickest 3) Gave me all their :confused info. I updated the list on the first page of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused info is
Screenname
Real Name
Address:
Ship to: Address
Email Address
Payment method
I then will send you an email with all the costs including paypal fees, S&H, etc.

How come Raul / droidcollector is on there twice? The bolt that I'm paying for is actually for him. Is he getting 2 on his own plus the one I'm getting for him?

Replaced the last questionable person without :confused info. Sorry, but I tried my best to get in contact with that person several times via pm's and even posting to another board that their friends may have frequented. No luck, so I had to boot that person. Terribly sorry, but deadlines need to be met and the last time that person got in touch with me was 12/16/06 and without the full info.
Spot replaced. And hopefully I can close the list now. No more people that can't commit, right? Speak via pm now or forever hold your peace. I need the transactions to happen straight away.

:angry Somewhat annoyed... The bank takes 5 business days to clear a check if it's from someone outside of my state. I thought it would have been three days, that's why I waited till today to deposit most of them. They said it wouldn't be until Friday, February 2nd that they would clear, as Saturday doesn't count as a business day. I can't put in the order till stuff clears. Sorry guys. And I am waiting on one check that could push the date back further.

Well, for what it's worth, I can guarantee you that my check will clear. Absolutely. No doubt about it. If that helps any, which it probably doesn't. Oh, well.

Stupid banks, anyway. :angry

The banks tell us that they need those days to "clear" the check... the reallity is that they USE our money THOSE DAYS... and the money produce for them !!! they get a lot of profits with our money in those few days...

MONKEY BUSSINESS !!! what a **** !!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back