Neoprene under suit-second batch?

Okay seriously folks. Not this debate again. Just drop it. I was asking if anyone wanted to sell their custom neoprene fabric, nothing else.

Okay fine. The stretchhouse stuff is worse. The stretchhouse stuff does not match the reference materials any better than ZIA's material. Its color is no better and it has no sheen. ZIA's custom neoprene is not perfect but it is the best alternative out there. If I could go back in time and have the 2nd run of lycra dyed a less purple color I would, but I can't. If you know somewhere that will custom laminate 6 yards of lycra and neoprene for an affordable price, let me know.

The horse has been dead for quite some time now.

likewise...as i would love to find something as well that is the correct exact color we want...maybe we could have them do two runs so everyone would be happy? or better yet...maybe everyone should do what was suggested before...seeing as you simply can not find the right stuff....go with what you can...match up the colors accordingly, then complement each other on attacking such a difficult costume....much better than nitpicking and insulting everyone because they dont buy your stuff.

stetchhouse is no way the exact color by no means...no argument there...but it is closer to what we wanted...even moncal said his wife looked like a blueberry at C4 everwhere but up on stage in the correct lighting...and he has the best zam ive ever seen, hands down...

i'll rather go for looking like a plum than a blueberry for now....;)

let me know if you find anything as well as i would love to upgrade her undersuit sometime

BTW Tony,

just dont bother to offer any assistance when it has to do with alternative methods...it just fuels the negativity around here :lol: :lol:

.... Seeing how I'm the one that took the picture in question in the first place... and I'm the moderator here.. I guess I better speak up!

1. The lighting was terrible at FIDM... In person (with your own eyes) the costumes looked fantastic under the lighting they provided - the Sith Room being the exception because it was just too dang dark!. On film/digital pictures the images came out nothing like what you saw! No flash was allowed when I was there. No tripods were allowed. So when I took that picture of ZIA she had only ambient lighting on her while Zam had lots of lighting. Best I could do folks.

2. Foxbatkllr only asked if anyone was selling their fabric. Nothing else.

3. The color of the neoprene is something that we all know changes under light conditions... we can't agree on it. The best we can do is to agree to disagree. We each make our own color choices and should be allowed to make them without others picking them apart.

Behave yourselves gentlemen....

Sorry - I was just expressing my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wasn't trying to sound rude! Sorry again, if it came out that way!

. The color of the neoprene is something that we all know changes under light conditions... we can't agree on it. The best we can do is to agree to disagree. We each make our own color choices and should be allowed to make them without others picking them apart.

Behave yourselves gentlemen....

thats all i was saying in the first place until I gave up and deleted my whole comment;)

Anyway...I am done with Zam for now anyway...going to start up my Jango so we can troop together as a couple:love:love

I will be in and out of this zam thread form time to time to say hello but thats about it...

hope to possible see some of the 8) people in a few days!

Okay...good Now we can put our happy faces back on! :D :D

I think a Zam-Jango couple is a great idea! I have to admit I'm kinda jealous on that one. Though, luckily my garrison here has one awesome Jango... so I guess I'm not too bad off. ;) Hopefully you'll be back to talk about upgrades JD... we all know those go on forever! ;)

Zam I Am.
Question, do you happen to have the full size image of that close up picture. For some reason I am guess that is me. However I could be wrong.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back