Neoprene under suit-second batch?

KnC, sorry, I should have put -> sign :confused the others so that they can gimme their info. I need everyone's info, and how they will be paying because it helps me be organized, I need to know so that if I have to make trips to banks or what have you, I don't want to have to go to the places 5 times in order to process payments. Another thing is, once I have the final price, payment needs to be quickly sent so that I can have enough on my credit card to call in my order to various manufacturers. I need this all info before I call in the final order. Then, I have to lay out all the fabric on the floor and cut all 14? people's and ship it out in boxes to you all. I still hope that the first lycra company still has the same swatch of 4 way stretch lycra that I ordered 3? years ago... sigh. They usually don't keep swatch orders over 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested in my spot on the list, I will relinquish it to them. We have had a medical emergency come up that is taking priority on funds right now. I just had to spend $1300 out of pocket and there is more coming this week.

I will take the fabric because I committed to it but would prefer not to if someone else is interested.

Let me know and thanks!

Raul - Great timing because I need to back out of my order.

Zam I Am - is this okay with you that Raul takes my place in the list?

Zam I Am - I forwarded you DroidCollectors address so that you have it.

Good luck with the fabric ya'll! I'll be checking in and drooling as I see everyone's work - hope to see a crew of Zam's at C4!

I know I may be late, but I'm also interested in the fabric.. if not too late... or if someone wants to quit, I would take his place in the list !!!

ZAM I AM ... PM sent... please, take a look !!!

Yvonne, I've been working with Benkenove for a while on some stuff and should've sent him here sooner but I didn't keep up to speed on the neoprene run :facepalm ... if there's an extra spot for him that would be great. I think he needs some of your greeblies too ;)

I am having comp problems, I think that the last power outage corrupted a lot of my files. My whole contacts list on my mac got totally wiped out and so has my sheduler. So, I am having problems right now. Please give me much needed time to reestablish and import info, reinstall stuff and get set back up properly. I can't respond to anything anyone wants until everything is totally back up and running smooth, and unfortuneately, comp needs for my home piano studio business needs to come first on my "to fix/do list." I need to put my own needs before other wants, I am sorry for not being able to respond at this time. Others on the list with :confused need to finish giving me their info via pm, that's good.

"I am interested as a back up if someone drops out or if I can be added, thanks." I would be paying via paypal money is waiting if you have a spot!

Lee:)

GREAT, I'm in the list...

Thank you so much ZIA... !!! let me know when you get the final PRICE, and when you need the payment ;)

P.S. dont forget about my other requests please ;).

Ben.

I think there are some folks on the legion boards who might be interested. Were you thinking of directing them here to the TDH?

I won't do it... cause it's your baby ;)

Crap, I don't know what I should do. There is a maximum that I can only handle, so I need to figure that out too, and soon. If they are interested, they can find their way here I guess. I only have so much space in my house to handle cutting the fabric etc. You have to understand, I am only one person handling what should be in a clean sewing warehouse type of job. It's not easy. Even though people make it onto this list, I might have to have another minimum or maximum, due to constraints on shipping and making the numbers even out on how the lycra shrinks and neoprene sheets line up etc. If you are all want to guesstimate how much shipping and insurance is, you can calculate about 12 lbs from zip code 20708 for a 6x6x72" box. www.usps.com

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back