me again

fettsbehindyou

New Hunter
hi,its me again with my second post,wow!!!

as i live in the uk who does good armour over here?i thank you all for your help.going to watch most haunted live now.bye

:cheers

Hi ,

i am in the UK as well (Scotland), and i too am building a Boba fett and i noticed that you already have the BM web site he does Fibre Glass Armour and it's good quality, as alot of people here will say i wouldn't hessitate in recommending him.

If you need help the folks here are the very best in building a Boba Fett costume, i am also part of the UK Garrison so if you ever want to Join i would be more than happy to help you, but first things first get that costume sorted :cheers ;)

Ian
Homer-Fett

welcome and all i can say is bobamaker!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is the one stop shop for all you boba needs.

If you are on more of a budget, you could try beetlefix from our favorite auction site, he normally has stuff on there but give him a week or so as he has just become a dad again, its not as accurate as bobamaker but it nice quality and a great place to start.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back