JangoUri Costume FINISHED!!!!

Fantastic, a version 1.0? Wow, great job, and enjoy being skinny while you can. Once you get a gut it's hard to get rid of........so I've heard. :lol:

Suit turned out great Uri!! Glad to see it all come together so well soooo quick!!!

My gosh I'm jealous! 8) Shoot, I've got almost 3 years working on ESB Boba!!

:lol: :lol:

Glad we were able to get the Jet Pack to you in time for you to paint it all up. It turned out fantastic!

Let me know if you need a new helmet! 8)

take care,

-Rex

Uri. Very outsatnding! THe hard work paid off and the "Sniffer" admires the pretty lady's too. The "Sniffer" was hoping you would have a lucky day after any of the beautiful female counter parts noticed the "Uri" in all his true glory!

Good Job man! We are all proud of the "Uri"

The Sniffer

I was thinking. If you know a seamstress, it seems to me that from one of the pictures of your back that your suit has enough room to make that jumpsuit a two piece deal giving you a shirt and pants. This might allow you to pull the "pants" up higher. Just my two cents. I like your Jango. Great Kazama pic too.

The Sniffer said:
Uri. Very outsatnding! THe hard work paid off and the "Sniffer" admires the pretty lady's too. The "Sniffer" was hoping you would have a lucky day after any of the beautiful female counter parts noticed the "Uri" in all his true glory!

Good Job man! We are all proud of the "Uri"

The Sniffer

:lol: :lol: :lol: (y)

Yes Skalen, Maybe two pieces jumpsuit would be a good idea. I´ll have to think about that. Anyways, I´m about making a new jumpsuit. New updates and 2.0 costume version is coming. That means new helmet, new armor, and new fatter Uri :lol: (y)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back