***TDH gathering at Dressing the Galaxy Sunday Nov 20th***

I'll definitly try to make it, I need more information on where and how much.

I'm going to the Tutankhamen exibit at the LA County Museum this monday so that should be interesting:)

Mirax H said:
Just thought I would see if we might be able to round up a group of us to hang out together on Sunday November 20th at the display and maybe have lunch together as well. A few members are already planning to be there that day so wanted to see if anyone else might be interested.

Look for all the people that are wearing them and join em. I ordered my Jango TDH shirt a couple of days ago so I hope to get it in time. Or you could always make your own more personalized one.

Cruzer

;) I'm only jealous cause I wish I could be there with all of you. School and work can suck sometimes. :( Anyway have a beer for me! :cheers

just went today, great display, just a heads up on security :

1. cameras NO FLASH allowed *you all knew this*
2. NO tripods (I tried)
3. You cannot lean over the glass or an alarm or silent alarm is tripped. I thought the silent alarm thing was bull, but its for real as my poor security person kept on messaging in that everything was alright everytime I tripped it !!
4. The boba, jango and zam are close to the glass, so you can get real close !

Got Maul said:
just went today, great display, just a heads up on security :

1. cameras NO FLASH allowed *you all knew this*
2. NO tripods (I tried)
3. You cannot lean over the glass or an alarm or silent alarm is tripped. I thought the silent alarm thing was bull, but its for real as my poor security person kept on messaging in that everything was alright everytime I tripped it !!
4. The boba, jango and zam are close to the glass, so you can get real close !

Dang Josie.

The "Sniffer" was hoping to see some shots. At least you had a good time! :)

I'll be there and I will bring along another TDH member: animetronic,
if he can arrange it in his schedule.

I will make a TDH badge with my Propsculptor Logo on it so people will know who I am.

I look forward to meeting everyone!:)

I was going to say for those of us who maybe going, and don't own a TDH shirt, we can print out TDH badge with our avator and nick on it.

I'll be wearing the new 2006 2nd Annual Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day shirt (first public unvieling). I'll probably be getting there early.

Time frame. It's probably safe to say be there for the 1st entry at 11 a.m. and hang out until people start gathering and then plan for a TDH luncheon between 1-2 p.m. if I recall what has been posted ealier by Mirax and others. I believe she's kinda stepping in as coordinator or at least I hope so.

Cruzer

I would recommend just eating at the cafeteria there at FIDM, unless you guys are willing to pull your cars out (there are nice cheap lots all around) you are going to find nothing around Downtown.

On the plus side, if you guys get bored, the fabric district is right around the corner... you could find weird and rare fabrics from all over the world there !

jose

Cruzer said:
Time frame. It's probably safe to say be there for the 1st entry at 11 a.m. and hang out until people start gathering and then plan for a TDH luncheon between 1-2 p.m. if I recall what has been posted ealier by Mirax and others. I believe she's kinda stepping in as coordinator or at least I hope so.

Cruzer

I thought that was what you meant but wanted to make sure. Yup, I am trying to coordinate things :D Actually what we would like to do is have breakfast at the Pantry at 9am and then enter the exhibit at 11am. That way, we don't have to leave the exhibit for lunch and then worry about buying another ticket to get back in. Also that way, folks can leave whenever they want. I would like to ask if someone can get me a number and address for the Pantry so I can find out when they open and so folks can mapquest how to get there.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back