Which Flightsuit is better: Bobamaker´s or Skygunbro´s ?

hmm... swede's suit looks very different from swatcops'

same material? swatcops looks more like that rain repelling, a bit more shiny material... maybe just camera distortian...

I don;t know about the wrinkles... some form because it's snugged up to your body by belts, vests and whatevers...

but if your suit resides in the closet... I think it would look a little silly if you could see that folding patern back in the jumpsuit.. same as the cape, I used to have a canvas TK-409 ESB cape, but the folds were always a bit strange... almost made me want to keep it in the closet without folding it proper...

somehow that proper doesn't really fit boba, so imo... better no folds then straight ones..

I think that the flash makes the fabric look more shiny than it really is.. my photo is taken in natrual sunlight so the light is softer. So that could be why.. and besides..
fettswatcop suit looks un-weathered.

My current SFP jumpsuit is already falling appart. :angry But I guess it could have something to do with soaking it in bleach to remove the lavender color. :eek:

Anyway, I am ready for an upgrade, and I wanted to see if anyone had some new feedback for this thread.

Gator

Okay. Major question. I am getting ready to order a suit...not sure which one, but one....anyway...When sending in my size, should I say I am a little taller and bigger? Just so I can that loose Boba Fett look? Or should I just say my exact size and leave it up to the creator to make it baggy enough?

cookiemongoloid said:
Okay. Major question. I am getting ready to order a suit...not sure which one, but one....anyway...When sending in my size, should I say I am a little taller and bigger? Just so I can that loose Boba Fett look? Or should I just say my exact size and leave it up to the creator to make it baggy enough?

actually, boba's clothes are surprisingly tight, especially the vest. i made my first suit and vest too big, and it looked pretty bad.

compare:

too big:
normal_IMG_8410.jpg

fits right:
normal_IMG_8712.jpg

in the too big one, i look about 25 pounds heavier than i actually am - it makes the armor hang funny.

we'll just ignore all of the other issues with the version 2 costume there... it's a work in progress ;)

Gonzo Fett said:
nice...does anyone have a picture they can post of an ESB skybro or bobamaker flightsuit? I am looking for that powder blue look.

thanks

Well, here is a picture of ME wearing my friends Bobamaker ESB suit...it doesnt fit my friend that well, but it surprisingly fits me pretty good. I think it does at least. Or does it? Somebody tell me, becuase he might sell it to me.
Picture45.jpg

Picture46.jpg

Picture47.jpg

Picture49.jpg

Attachments

• Picture45.jpg
    Picture45.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture49.jpg
    Picture49.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 98
cookiemongoloid said:
Well, here is a picture of ME wearing my friends Bobamaker ESB suit...it doesnt fit my friend that well, but it surprisingly fits me pretty good. I think it does at least. Or does it? Somebody tell me, becuase he might sell it to me.
It looks a little long in the legs and the arms. Otherwise the size looks good.

But, would it be worth buying? I mean, the arms are a little long, but the gauntlets take care of that, the legs, they get tucked into the boots anyway, so... I peronaly like it, but I value the opinion of the Dented Helmet members. So if it sucks, I wont get it. Let me know...

Just got my BM package full of armour and soft goods! Alll i can say is im lost for words!!! BM IS THE WAY TO GO !!!!!! AND WAY TO GO BM!!!!!! The weathering on both the vest, utility pouches, and ESB flight suit is supurb!!! Well worth every penny and pound and dollar!!!!

Thank you boba maker!!!!

I just placed an order for a BM flightsuit, vest (with seperate neckseal) and spats.

I'll post pics when I get them.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back