Jet Pack Decals Update

Hi peoplesjedi, PM is "Private Message." If you click on the person's username to the left of their post, one option that will come up is "send a private message to XXXX." (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
"send a private message to XXXX." (y)

Yeah! XXXX Is the better person that you can meet :lol: No, seriously peoplesjedi, you must see the "how to paint" threads made by superjedi. You can see them clicking on the superjedi's profile, and in the profile, click on "see all thread by superjedi or something like this :lol:

These are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to get the templates to put together my first Boba Getting costume and I'm new to the site, just registered....how can I PM Alan for the blueprints????

I would like to get the templates to put together my first Boba Getting costume and I'm new to the site, just registered....how can I PM Alan for the blueprints????

what do you want blueprints of ? this thread hasn't been active for 3 years . It may be better just starting a new post to ask your questions . Welcome to the Fett family BTW

what do you want blueprints of ? this thread hasn't been active for 3 years . It may be better just starting a new post to ask your questions . Welcome to the Fett family BTW

Here is a consolidated thread of the hard parts which includes the jetpack too (assuming that you want the templates for this part) ==> http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/jet-pack-blaster-belt-buckle-shin-tools-templates-23199/. For more threads like this check out the sticky threads in both sections (Boba Fett Costume and Helmet).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back