Rubies helmet! PICS INSIDE!!!!!!

bigsexyc420

Hunter
Here is my Rubies Helmet that i Spray Painted, and used accrylic paints. I picked the Rubies because have a small frame i am 5'4" so the helmet fits me perfect and it goes perfect for my body.

I just thought to post these pics of my helmet so far, since i am a noob after all i was hoping to get some advice on what to do or what steps i should take.

The Earpieces are not painted yet, and my visor is just taped in due to the fact that i do not have a dremell tool.

But anyways heres my pics of my first helmet attempt, and mind u, it is a RUBIES.

backleft9yj.jpg

backright1dx.jpg

closeleft6vq.jpg

closeright1at.jpg
front9eu.jpg

frontleft3uv.jpg

frontright5wl.jpg

Looking good man, Yeh for your height that helmet will be perfect. Wont be too bobble headish w/ some of the other models....Well done

:) that looks nice!! I'd try to dirty it up some more with spray cans of black grey and brown... slightly... that will make it look even more dirty!! :) then after that get out the silver scratches at some spots again by redoing them with silver paint. (just a tip, not really necesary)

please do get the red visor area a bit more narrow when you glue it in... that would make it a superb Rubies!!

well done!:cheers

Lookin good. Just need to knock it down a bit by misting it with black. There also appears to be a strange flare at the bottom of your visor area.

Aside from that. You did a great job of capturing the detail in the weathering.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back