Gauntlet blueprints

I had thought that I had already posted these, but I can't seem to locate them so here they are.

Alan

Attachments

• Gauntlet Rocket.pdf
    355.6 KB · Views: 806
I have part of the gauntlet done but am wondering what the rest of the pages are for? I dont recognize them on the flame thrower gauntlet image... Ill post a picture.

e6649189b5310042c0fe385fa8a05e87-d3h3dum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any step by step instructions for these gauntlets? I've tried so many times to build them but each time they come out like goop...

Id sugest you go look at bobamakers web site and see who he did the sconed shells the rest may be a bit advanced, but cheek that out

I have all the parts cut out but no idea where to put them. From what you see in the photo above I am dead stuck on what goes where. Ive been stairing at these pieces for the last 2 hours trying to figure where they go. I have 2 days before the convention :(

UPDATE:
I checked the original files and seems the gauntlets extend from one page to the next so they need to be taped together but **** that makes them freaking long!

e6649189b5310042c0fe385fa8a05e87-d3h3dum.jpg

I'm by no means an expert, halfway thru my second construction using these templates. My guess is as follows:

The piece on the far left is the bottom of the flamethrower. I assumed the other 3 big pieces were more to show you how the flamethrower looks assembled. The two little squares are the front of those two flamethrower pieces.

The big pieces are pretty self explanitory, bottom clamshell for the the gauntlet... you know it wraps around your arm under the parts you've assembled. The wider strips underneath, go between the big pieces, which, when overlapped and curved, line up with some parts cut out of the outer one to form the indentations. The "u" shaped piece is a guide for how much to curve those two (the narrow end of the inner shell should line up perpendicular to this). I'm actually at a loss for the two thin strips, but maybe they go between the inner/outer shell too, longways? I've cut mine out of sintra, so didn't need the inner shell, just put "for-sale" sign material behind the cut-out parts of the outer shell.

Hi,

I am new to the Dented helmet, but I have downloaded WOF's Boba Fett helmet templates and now his Gauntlet templates. Great work on the templates, well worth all the long hours and effort you put in to make a quality product to share with fellow builders.

I am looking forward to begin construction on my own Fett costume.

Frank

ive tried to print off the A4 version several times but it comes out about 2x4inch miniature picture of the full size page in the middle of the paper

when I download the A4 gauntlet templates and preview in print its just a small image in the middle of the paper , just printed off the shin tool template in A4 and they preview fine and print fine ?

These templates will need to have the "Page Scaling" set to "Fit to Printable Area" When I made these my AutoCAD and Acrobat didn't talk to well with one an other. I have plans to redo everything, but life hasn't given me the time lately.

Alan

cheers for the reply alan, its just that my page scaling is set to fit to printable area ,ie fit to page , it worked fine for the shin tools , brilliant job with the template btw

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back