the asi scope on ebay

patiam69

Active Hunter
all right who drove the price of that asi on ebay to over $80.00? it seems a kurtyboy won it even though he bought one in sept. for 4.99. how many scopes does he need, throw a brother a bone here :cry

patiam69 said:
all right who drove the price of that asi on ebay to over $80.00? it seems a kurtyboy won it even though he bought one in sept. for 4.99. how many scopes does he need, throw a brother a bone here :cry
I was thinking the same thing.

OK ... fess up.

i almost bid on it but there is other stuff items i need that are higher priority, like accurate armor i will be ordering right after halloween. Do you have a ESB and ROTJ blaster? that was kinda a high price but the steal you got on the other more than makes up for it.

Yep I hava an ESB and ROTJ blaster and also a second MLC fiberglass ESB (lightweight for my lifesize Boba Fett to hold).

I'm going to start a new more accurate ROTJ though.

Here's my almost complete ESB blaster http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=9857

patiam69 said:
i almost bid on it but there is other stuff items i need that are higher priority, like accurate armor i will be ordering right after halloween. Do you have a ESB and ROTJ blaster? that was kinda a high price but the steal you got on the other more than makes up for it.

Yes, life size Boba = full life size display. Costume on mannequin.

I've got the whole ESB costume which just needs some assembly. Took me nearly three years to put it together and features some excellent parts such as:
MSH with RS paintjob and real MQ1 board
FP gauntlets
Armor/gauntlets painted by RS
Real MQ1 keypad
Machined flame thrower
Correct diving buckle,
Shin tools made from mostly original found parts

Unfortunatelly the mannequin that I bought for it was too tall and too broad :angry

Regarding my blasters, I've got an ESB based on a bronze Webley which is almost complete, a resin ROTJ which I'll be selling (going to build a better one using resin Webley, wooden stock, metal bracket, machined barrel, machined scope mounts and real ASI scope) and a fiberglass MLC ESB.

wow. what do you mean by life sized boba? a display?[/QUOTE]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back