Wanna see another Dented Helmet???

Star Wars Chick

Sr Hunter
Well, I am on vacation in Paris and there is the Star Wars L'expo going on which I found out about from a poster while walking the streets sightseeing. Well, I decided to go and check it out and look what I found:

Jango_01.jpg

Jango_02.jpg

Jango_03.jpg

oh no...not again a new helmet project! :lol:

BTW: interesting that the rope belt seems to be cross-bindet together with that white piece of rope... well, there goes the screen-accuracy again ;)

The dent was more than likely suffered post-mortem. Your head would be dented too if Mace Windu cut it off and it bounced around a little.

@Sean Solo: Good guess, but as far as I know it's the dent from the Kamino scene, where Jango hit his head while going aboard Slave I. In the Geonosis Battle Scenes he already has this dent.

Yeah the dent happened sometime on Kamino. There are disagreements as to what exactly caused it, but it was present during the battle on geonosis.

Niiice. Hmmm. Should I be jealous that you bumped into this awesome costume or that you were vacationing in Paris? Either way you win. :)

Interesting that they have two suits on display at the same time. I assume the one on display at FIDM is the primary hero suit. This one in paris must either be one of the other two hero suits or one of the stunt suits.

Wasp said:
@Sean Solo: Good guess, but as far as I know it's the dent from the Kamino scene, where Jango hit his head while going aboard Slave I. In the Geonosis Battle Scenes he already has this dent.
It was more of a joke than a serious observation. ;)

Well, I am hoping to get to go to LA as well- will be interesting to have pictures of both suits to compare. They also had a Slave Leia there which is also on display in LA so I will also get to see both of those suits. Interesting that no one has commented on the ARENA JET PACK!!! And the sweet thing is that I was able to get awesome back shots of the suit!!! I will eventually make the pictures available in a high res version. Will be a bit before I get around to it but I certainly do plan to make them available :)

Cool pictures... I still want to know if the intent of the dent was to explain away Boba's dent (just thinking people wouldn't be as anal as us in questioning the placement of it) or if its still supposed to be viewed as a different bucket entireley.

My vote has always been that its supposed to be the same bucket and the prop builders simply aren't as interested in accuracy as some of us fans.

Mirax Thanks for posting the pics..I'm looking forward to seeing more. Nice shots of the back of the costume, I've not seen pictures as good at that angle ever, keep em' coming. Looks like I need to make some changes to my Girth belt again.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back