Jango Fett Knee Armor Templates/blueprints

Hello all,

The Jango knee templates are back online see the attachment in the first post. They need to be printed out on standard 8.5" X 11" paper. If you have any problems please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

Alan

Sorry somehow I missed this post. If you are still interested please PM me your e-mail address and I'll set you up with the AutoCAD files as needed.

Alan

I think that they look fantastic. I am just beginning my costume myself. Do you have the armor patterns in autocad format by chance? Or no of anyone who does? Also, what would you recommend as the best way to make the armor plates, and the best material to use? Any help is welcome and greatly appreciated. Thanks.

How long does it take to make these knee-plates? It's just that I thought it would be quick, but the last time I used WOF templates, I followed a tutorial, and these seem sorta complex.

I'm working on a Jango costume for my son for Halloween. After two previous attempts I've modified the template a bit to make it easier to work with. The problem I'm having now is exactly how to size these for a kid? The last set I was working on were turning out quite well but when I compared them to the duct tape dummy I made of my son they were way too big. Does anyone by chance have this in different sizes like the Boba knee templates?

I'm new to the site and making my first Mando costume. And while getting information overload from so much incredible info on this site I came across this post that looks like it will be a huge help to me in my project! Thank you very much.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back