My Bobamaker esb painting progree

cheers buddy,

My hat goes off to you, i only painted this one, your making yours from scratch, you know where the real talent is. ;)
Ronin677 said:
Fettster - what can i say???

the pics look spot on, and i really hope my bucket looks half as good as yours. although my ears are a good start :lol:

Great Paint Job...(y) Great Attention to detail.....

What Red did you use???:confused Looks Great..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Spidey,

I had to mix all my paints.

The red was mixture of tamiya flat red and games workshop scab red, then dusted with tamiya olive green just to tone it down.

Spideyfett said:
Great Paint Job...(y) Great Attention to detail.....

What Red did you use???:confused Looks Great..

Fettster said:
Hi Spidey,

I had to mix all my paints.

The red was mixture of tamiya flat red and games workshop scab red, then dusted with tamiya olive green just to tone it down.

AHHH...Great choice..:cheers ..

Nice job!!! Be sure to make note of what paints you used for the other UK folks. We get alot of questions about UK/Overseas alternatives to the stuff we have in the US. You might even post a list if you get the time.

aaah another English Fett :D Were advancing in numbers! Where abouts are you? Anyway, fantastic job , the painting looks spot on and the shape of the BM helm just finishes it off 8)

Congrats my friend!

DA

I had to mix all my paints but i know what i mixed so if anyone wants to know, just ask! ;)

Darth Mule said:
Nice job!!! Be sure to make note of what paints you used for the other UK folks. We get alot of questions about UK/Overseas alternatives to the stuff we have in the US. You might even post a list if you get the time.

Im from the west midlands right by the NEC so Membrobilia is right on my doorstep.

I want to go in my suit next year, if i get it finished.

Cheers for the complements.
Dentedarmor said:
aaah another English Fett :D Were advancing in numbers! Where abouts are you? Anyway, fantastic job , the painting looks spot on and the shape of the BM helm just finishes it off 8)

Congrats my friend!

DA

I will be altering this corner piece very soon, together with the RF, I will be releasing the BM2 sometime after Christmas. Well spotted.

Awesome paint job(y)

R_boba_fett said:
:D wow, nice bucket man!

I love the paint job!

as for photos... I tried my best at making good photos of it :p

only inaccuracy I spotted on the bucket are the corners of the red visor, at the ear-caps, they are curved, while they should be rectangular...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back