Man of War Armor

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
Man of War Armor WOW!!

UPDATED 11-18-2005

I got home today and had a little surprise waiting for me.....my MAN of WAR Jet Pack came in. So here are some new pics of my 95% complete fett.

I also updated my belt with a Pavespawn leather belt!!

I am so excited about my almost completed Fett!! I got home today and found a large package waiting for me. It was from Christian AKA Man of War. I ordered a the following from him.

chest and shoulder armor
back armor
knee armor
gauntlets
vest
chest display
cod
jet pack (not finished yet)

Everything was made and PAINTED by MOW

The helmet pictured is my MARROW SUN painted helmet.

Here are some early pics on my mannequin. I am not finished yet.

I will update as I make more progress....enjoy

I WANTED TO SAY TO CHRISTIAN...THANKS MAN YOU ARE TRULY INCREDIBLE AT WHAT YOU DO AND I AM HONORED TO HAVE YOUR STUFF..IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1949.JPG

IMG_1950.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you break into the Lucasfilms archive and steal the original costume or something, that costume rocks!

The painting and weathering is awesome, sure looks like he's captured a few bounties in his time.

Are the armor pieces fibreglass? Looks like it has a nice weight to it.

Keep us updated.

welsh_bounty_hunter said:
Did you break into the Lucasfilms archive and steal the original costume or something, that costume rocks!

The painting and weathering is awesome, sure looks like he's captured a few bounties in his time.

Are the armor pieces fibreglass? Looks like it has a nice weight to it.

Keep us updated.

yes everything is made of fiberglass...it weighs nothing.

Looks FANTASTIC!! Did you have to provide your own vest material? It looks like the run that Boba Fettish has done of original material.

Steve

Thanks DM for the op and your trust...your good people (y)

Just wanted to tip my hat off to "Shack Man" who crafted the amazing chest display and "Ely" for his beautiful shoulder decal..Both great guys who's work we're all familiar with...Makes my job a lot easier..Thanks guys !

Christian
Man of War Studios

DL44 Blaster said:
Looks FANTASTIC!! Did you have to provide your own vest material? It looks like the run that Boba Fettish has done of original material.

Steve

MOW provided the material. Its all him. I really think he works for Lucasfilm and he just has not told any of us...LOL

Hey DM nice armor!!! I also own a whole MoW set (ESB) and his work is incredible! He really has an "eye" for this stuff and the craftsmanship and durability of his work speaks for itself. If you have the creds and don't mind waiting a bit...Christian is definately the guy to go with. Can't say enough about him or his product . The pics I've included are a sample of MoW's stuff!

smaller.jpg

Smaller2.jpg

Smaller3.jpg

Smaller6.jpg

Smaller5.jpg

Fosterkeri said:
Hey DM nice armor!!! I also own a whole MoW set (ESB) and his work is incredible! He really has an "eye" for this stuff and the craftsmanship and durability of his work speaks for itself. If you have the creds and don't mind waiting a bit...Christian is definately the guy to go with. Can't say enough about him or his product . The pics I've included are a sample of MoW's stuff!

Fosterkeri..if you remember you were on of the guys on this board that recommended MOW to me. I just wanted to thank you for your great reference!!

Yes I remember...hehe! Glad you chose MoW...Christian stands by all his work! If anyone else needs a reference or pics let me know. Hope you enjoy your armor DM!

for a second I thought we were having a communist china revival ! great job Christian, I couldn't personally make AND paint for anyone but that's what sets you apart. Great job brutha man !

Got Maul said:
for a second I thought we were having a communist china revival ! great job Christian, I couldn't personally make AND paint for anyone but that's what sets you apart. Great job brutha man !

you are so right...what makes Christian so great is that he makes his own armor from his own sculpts and he has the painting talent to back that up. He is one of the very few that can do both.

I updated my pictures and I am almost finshed with my Fett. I am going to modify my mannequin when I get a blaster and have the mannequin holding the blaster.

All I need now is a ROTJ blaster. If any one has a good contact let me know. I am thinking about going with MLC.

DarthMiller said:
I updated my pictures and I am almost finshed with my Fett. I am going to modify my mannequin when I get a blaster and have the mannequin holding the blaster.

All I need now is a ROTJ blaster. If any one has a good contact let me know. I am thinking about going with MLC.

I Suggest the MLC - it is awesome and easy to work on - not to mention how light it is!

Good looking display - very impresive!

Loranar

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back