Where Can i find sentra plastic?

InfraFett

Active Hunter
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I am looking forward to making my Boba Fett armor. the First question i have is where can I find sentra plastic?
I tried Flexiglass yet it cracked.

Hey, not bad on your armor. good job. Well, i just asked and we don't have a factory in this town. i can double-check. any other ideas?

just for the record i already got my helmet. it only needs a new visor and a little repainting. If i knew how to post photos i would ;)

is there a micheals in TN, if not try Ace Hardware, lowes or home depot, im not sure tho im looking for some right now to. home depot should have it i think i remember seeing it there

I just looked up sign makers in the Phone book and started asking them for it most round here were helpfull but didnt have what i wanted so I bout some big for rent signs at the Home Dissapointment that worked out nice. I spent like 9 bucks on them

I went to micheal's on the weekend and all the keep in stock is 5mm too thick for armour i called a plastic company in the city and the have all kinds of thicknesses in stock in 4x8 sheets of black and white i'm going to see them next monday .

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back