Original Helmet Cast ?

I have been lurking on this site, and I have to say this has been very educational for me. I thought I was die hard Jango fan, but from the sounds of the other folks here, they know about the accuracy of this character. I am glad Boba Maker posted these pics.

Can't wait to see this stuff in person.

I was kinda close. :lol:

almostclose1.jpg

I hope that any imperfections except for the obvious air bubble are left unmodified. We've seen it time and time again when people "clean up" original pieces only to find out they were supposed to be like that.
If any of this is ever made available, i'd love to get a set.

oh shoot..haven't even finished my ESB fett...but I would be a fool if I don't take in if there is a run of these IF there is such a thing. You can count me in BM. Jango is going to be my next project.

you guys, he didn't say this is a run nor any intention of it.

"I have no intentions of making copies of this, but I am willing to share any info here on TDH (measurements, shape, size etc.)"

don't turn this thread into an "interested, pm me" thread, please.

Keep it on the research end.

Fair enough, Got Maul. I read that too, but I think this is what people were responding to:

Mirax H said:
what I can tell you is that these pieces have been known about and there is an effort in the works to acquire copies directly from the original owner.

Mirax H said:
After having seen the additional pictures and additional pieces that bobamaker has posted, what I can tell you is that these pieces have been known about and there is an effort in the works to acquire copies directly from the original owner. All the pieces that are shown have been independently verified and they all appear to be legit.

That's great that someone finally confirmed it's the REAL DEAL....AWESOME!!

I'm with you on that one, I'll be very carefull not to take away any of the existing shape...just tidy it up.

Gino said:
I hope that any imperfections except for the obvious air bubble are left unmodified. We've seen it time and time again when people "clean up" original pieces only to find out they were supposed to be like that.
If any of this is ever made available, i'd love to get a set.

Well bobamaker, are you going to make copies of that? I´m sure loads of people would buy some of that stuff (for exemple, me)

JangoUri said:
Well bobamaker, are you going to make copies of that? I´m sure loads of people would buy some of that stuff (for exemple, me)

Quote from Bobamaker:
"I have no intentions of making copies of this, but I am willing to share any info here on TDH (measurements, shape, size etc.)"

I have now finished cleaning up the RF housing and Stalk. The picture below shows how it now looks when held in position on the helmet.

I will now need to make moulds of all the pieces so I can make a copy with aluminium embedded resin, I'm told that this is the way the movie versions were done.

ZZZ_Jango_Earcap_Compare.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :eek: :eek:.....wow great work DAZ!!..
bobamaker said:
I have now finished cleaning up the RF housing and Stalk. The picture below shows how it now looks when held in position on the helmet.

I will now need to make moulds of all the pieces so I can make a copy with aluminium embedded resin, I'm told that this is the way the movie versions were done.

JangoUri said:

the only problem ,even if BM wanted to make copys for sale would he need to ask the guy he got them from for premition to make copies to sell?

that looks right on the money to me, hurry up and get that thing painted ;)

bobamaker said:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back