Boba Fett Knee Armor Draft Blueprints

Hello,

I have added some smaller knee armor templates to the first post.

In addition to the standard 4.5" wide there are now 4" and 3.5" wide templates. Dimension refers to the width of the knee.

Alan

Alan a preciate your work, tanks too you, i´m about to finish mi bobafett armor............here some pics of mi knee atemp...........
dsc01452p.th.jpg

dsc01455z.th.jpg

dsc01461.th.jpg

dsc01465i.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there I can't thank you enough for posting this stuff! Knee armor was my first attempt on my mando costume and your work was a huge asset in getting me on the right track! Cheers!

I'm not sure I quite understand how to construct the dart blocks. I can gather from the blueprints that angles and dimensions of the front and sides, but I can't figure out the tops and bottoms and how they slope. Does that make sense?

EDIT:
Disregard that. I understand what to do now

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some help on the darts themselves has anybody tryed turning them on a wood lathe? and about the demensions I havent been able to find any.

I haven't tgried turning them on a wood lathe but I have on a CNC, as for the dims posted I think they are a little on the large side....

It is just a block made up of 3/4" pine cut to the shape in the templates and laminated together and then sanded smooth.

Hope that helps. If you need more please let me know

Alan

Alan, Many thanks for these and the other templates you have posted, absolutely fantastic and allowed me to build a suit of Fett armour, which otherwise would have not been possible for me, heartfelt thanks for the amount of work you have put in and shared with this community. Regards
Neil

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back