Attaching a visor?

Fettster

Active Hunter
Hi guys,

This has probably been asked a million times, but how do you attach a visor to the helmet?

I have seen a photo of what looked like rivets holding it in place?

My helmet arrived today and it looks like the "T" is not straight so i was hoping that the visor will square it up once its installed but as its going to be under a bit of pressure, i need to fix it securly.

Any suggestions?

No offense but it has been asked a million times. Normally I don't do this because I think its a bit obnoxious but seriously... if you use the search tool you'll come up with a ton of threads discussing this.

Sorry to sound rude but this is something you can easily find with the search. :)

Here ya go man!
Hot glue it in to place first.Then just A plain jain silicone.2 part epoxy is great,but be carefull/very carefull. That stuff is so thin if you use to much,it will seep out the mandable A screw up everything.Trust me I know..... Then you get to start all over.

Sorry webchief,
I posted last night when i was tried, forgot about the search facility, i havent used it before. (y)
webchief said:
No offense but it has been asked a million times. Normally I don't do this because I think its a bit obnoxious but seriously... if you use the search tool you'll come up with a ton of threads discussing this.

Sorry to sound rude but this is something you can easily find with the search. :)

No biggie man...normally I HATE seeing people post that automatic response to new folk's questions. This one was one of those rare times that I did it. No apologies needed man, I know how it is.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back