ESB Gauntlet Color

TeamFett

Active Hunter
I've searched high and low for the color of the ESB gauntlets, but can't find it. Is it the same color as the armor? What colors did you guys paint yours with? Thanks.

TF

what i did for my gauntlets was i put on a coat of spruce green then a coat of moss green then another coat of spruce green then i sanded till the colors mixed together. i really like how they came out but they fell apart at DC so now im gunna save up for some FP gauntlets

BobaFettSlave_1 said:
what i did for my gauntlets was i put on a coat of spruce green then a coat of moss green then another coat of spruce green then i sanded till the colors mixed together. i really like how they came out but they fell apart at DC so now im gunna save up for some FP gauntlets

Thanks for the input - Do you have any pictures of your guants?

uhhh... i can make some. they are in peices though. :p and i forgot i also did a coat of chrome under the greens so when i sanded hard enough it came through.

BobaFettSlave_1 said:

are you the guy that was in the 1/2 armor... t shirt, with the armor vest over it?

i remember seeing him at one point with a broken gauntlet.

I used Panzer olive green for all the armor components on my ESB armor and weathered to match what I interpreted from the available reference.

IMG_0004(2).jpg

IMG_0003(2).jpg

IMG_0001(2).jpg

IMG_0008(2).jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back