ASW vs. MOM Gauntlet Paint Job

Updated tally, but still up for debate.

AoSW
Right (Gold Weathering) - Secondary - Screen Used
Left (Broken on right side) - Primary - Screen Used & Publicity

MoM
Right - Secondary - Not Screen Used, No Publicity Photos ?
Left - Secondary - Not Screen Used, No Publicity Photos ?

Non-Exibit
Right - Primary - Screen Used & Publicity

the gloves in that compae pic look awfully dark to be the light grey ones we see in the AoSW and MoM... or am I being anoying here...?:p

R_boba_fett said:
the gloves in that compae pic look awfully dark to be the light grey ones we see in the AoSW and MoM... or am I being anoying here...?:p

Well, I've proposed for quite some time that the gloves and jumpsuit you see at MoM are signficantly lighter than they were during filming, with laundering and general color/dye fading being the main culprit.

I think the ROTJ gloves were only maybe 1 or 2 shades lighter than the ESB gloves simply due to time and fading in the desert sun.

I know that this is a total newbie question, and has been gone over probably a zillion times... but what the heck is ASW and MOM? I am still learning some of my anagrams and initials.

well this is crued... very crued... but I think it does show the gloves to be dark grey.. greenlike in this pic but...

glove colour.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back