wich one is the best way to close a gauntlet?

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Hello, i am wondering, wich one is the best way to close the gauntlets?
I know most people use velcro, but i dont like it because with the time, it becomes exhausted.
Any solution?

thanks!

My gauntlets don't close. I haev foam inside and I have to slide them on. I'm not so sure that this is the best solution though. Goodluck!

What do you mean it benig exhausted? I use velcro never had a problem but I guess it depends on what there made of.

Thanks for the answer anakin!

cal196... I´ll try to expalin it...
For example, ive got a Nokia case for my movile phone whic closes with velcro. The case doesn´t close yet. Te velcro has been to used as to be closed and now I cannot close it.
That´s what I mean.
I fear that with the time, ill can´t close the gauntlets

OH well dont worry, the super duper velcro from wal-mart will never wear. It is rough though its not generic grade velcro. I have some of it on my towel door in the bathroom and it hasnt worn out in 2 years of almost everyday use.

Another way to keep your Gauntlets tight is to do what they did for the Movie, use a pin closure system. An easy way to make one is with some strip-hinge, like the one seen joining Jango's Gauntlet-halves. Place the hinge inside the closed Gauntlet & glue the hinges one to each Gauntlet side. Remove the hinge's center rod & replace it with a threaded rod. Place a nut for the threaded rod at the wrist end of your closure system. I could go on, but you probably get the idea.
Cheers Jono!

SWFreak said:
how about using some rare earth magnets? Ya know, the REALLY strong ones.

Man, thats a interesting idea. Never thought about that. Now i´ve already atached velcro to my gauntlets, but someone could try that

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back