TWO MS Buckets!! w/pics

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
Just wanted to Post some PICS of the TWO MS helmets I will be painting for some fellow board members....GBH and Paves..
AND NO they do not come like this!!!....with lots of prep and Sweat this is the first step in "MY" painting process...
This will be the first time I will be painting more than one....BOTH ESB , of coarse..(y)

THIS is not a Tutorial, and NO These are not !!...just a "show off " thread if you will..;)

Thanks MARROW SUN for a great Bucket, I mean Buckets.!!(y)

Here ya go...Enjoy.

two1.jpg

two3.jpg

two2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or has the shape of the right ear changed? I have a Marrow_Sun and this area looks different on mine.

odd ear.jpg

T-Visor said:
Is it me or has the shape of the right ear changed? I have a Marrow_Sun and this area looks different on mine.

It's about time someone mentioned that...:lol: ...
"The answer you seek will reveal itself"..;) ...Notice anything else..???

Cool helmets Spideyfett. Could you please tell me what type of chrome paint you are using? It looks spectacular. Thanks.

Also, what is your typical fee to paint such a bucket?

PM me please, if you don't want to say it in public! (y)

Sincerely,

Carsten Hedegaard

cal196 said:
Meanwhile, Back at the Mandalorian factory.........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Actually I think Rogue Studios Painted Like six or seven at one time...SO it's no record...
Speaking of records...Hey CAL you're up to like A MILLION POSTS!!!!!:eek:

Icedevil said:
those are some of the shiniest buckets I've ever seen, I too, would like to know what type of paint that is.
The answer lies in my posted threads...;) .

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back