My suit so far

Fettism

Hunter
Well I've been lazy most of the summer and I guess it's time to get back at it . Here are some pics of my suit so far ( 1st try ) . I know it's not dead on screen accurate .Things I know about .... mixing ESB cape with ROTJ theme . I think the helmet is in the ESB as well . I have a raw MARROW SUN I will need painted soon to replace it .Not crazy about the open stock blaster . I have a new hollow rangefiner ( not painted as you can see ) .I have some Wookie braids but they seem to short to go around the shoulder and down , so I'll replace those .Notice no back plate ... I have a new raw fiberglass armor set and will get on that soon .Anything I left out ??? O K critics .... have at it !

DSCF0005.JPG

DSCF0013.JPG

DSCF0020.JPG

DSCF0023.JPG

DSCF0036.JPG

DSCF0041.JPG

DSCF0042.JPG

DSCF0048.JPG

OH that is awesome, truely impressive, its comeing together very well. On the blaster I had the same one as you but I modified it to be more movie accurate but IT was a pain in the arse. Only thing I notice missing is the shin tools.

:D great looking suit!

nice paint job on the jet pack... though I'd rub some slight red/gold/brown wash on the top of the rocket.

awesome suit!!

toke me a while to figure the backplate was even missing :p

Dude! That costume sucks............................................................that I don't have it... You need to pack it up and just send it to me. Great job.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back