looking for mandalorian armor

Lots of people sell that stuff. Check out the cargo hold. Good prices, too.

Also you can search through the JET PACK page. Lots of good tutorials on how to make your own.

Yeah

I am looking for guants too. I have run into a prob. If I find good ones I will let you know. I might make a copy if I have time and sell them to you. I am about to start selling Jet Packs so whatch out for my sell.

PelsWick3000 said:
I am looking for guants too. I have run into a prob. If I find good ones I will let you know. I might make a copy if I have time and sell them to you. I am about to start selling Jet Packs so whatch out for my sell.

:confused If you find good gauntlets, you'll make a copy to sell?

Last edited by a moderator:
PelsWick3000 said:
Do you have any pictures of your jet packs your going to be selling?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an idea for some gauntlets. If it works I'll try to post something, but, I'll still be looking for a good pair until my idea works. I'd be intrested in checking out any jet packs that are for sale.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back