My ESB blaster update.

That is awesome!! What is the exact name for the piece you added? Is it just a flash tube?

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

Vida said:
That is awesome!! What is the exact name for the piece you added? Is it just a flash tube?

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

I dont know the exact name. Maybe some of the Lightsaber experts could chime in.

Cool!! Looks awesome!
Could you just pour the wet bondo around the threaded rod rather than screwing it in later?
Man that blaster looks awesome!
Sean

I believe the flash tube is an MPP Microflash, same as the Vader lightsabers. The originals are pricey and hard to come by, but I got a made-in-china replica, which is identical, for a reasonable amount to make a Vader ANH saber with.

That came out great Turo!(y)

obi sean kenobi said:
Cool!! Looks awesome!
Could you just pour the wet bondo around the threaded rod rather than screwing it in later?
Man that blaster looks awesome!
Sean

Thanks man.

Regarding the bondo, I think if pour while the rod is there, you might not have the rod straight enough.

Great Work(y) ......that's the Best ESB Blaster I've seen.(y)

I wish I had a nice Studio Workshop like that....I have my VERY hot Garage.:facepalm

Do you plan to do any more weathering on it???

that's NOT an MPP, that IS a 2-cell heiland that you usually could pick up from Ebay for cheap !

Great job T-boz !

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back