your comment about my helmet

oh oh i see, i found a new write in my helmet : DP97 do you think is Don Post 1997 ? i have the box of it but never print Rubies or Don post , just Lucasfilm and StarWars Boba Fett helmet !
i dont know what i am doing with this helmet : sell ? not sell ? remake it or not remake it ? it's difficult to found the good choice !
pennywisesweetooth, i send you a mail

Hello.
This would be a good helmet to practice painting on before purchasing a fiberglass helmet. It could be made into a nice looking helmet with a lot of work but it will not be accurate and it is smaller the the actual movie helmet.

Search the forum for don post or rubies helmets. many forum members have done wonders with these helmets. :)

Good luck :)

Here is a link to my Rubies Jango helmet. Custom painted.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brian...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Just a thought, there's a nice Don Post white interior helmet going on ebay at the moment, check out the cargo hold;)

Yes...... a very bad helmet.......they should all be burned at the stake.....ask skygunbro....he makes nice lid...... :cheers

It might be OK for your first helmet but you will want a better one down the road. I originally bought a 96 Don Post off ebay but when I got it I relisted it and bought something better. I did not even want to mess with it.
I got a cheep Rubies Jango and re-shaped and re-painted it and even though I get many comments about it, it is still not accurate in size. I got a new one from Morrow Sun and I and working on a new Jango now. It's mush more cost effective to get a good one at the start andnot have to go through multiple revisions and starting new helmets. In would get rid of that one and invest in one of the better kits.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back