My Jango costume progress (pics)

JangoUri

Active Hunter
JangoUri costume progress (pics)

Hey! Im a 21 years old guy from Spain who is making a Jango costume and is happy to have found this forum. Im working on it every day, and i think it can become a good costume.
This is my first costume. I´ll update this post whit new pics every time i get something new to show in the costume progress.

This is what i have got for now

jangoprogress.jpg

I hope you like it :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing my own aluminium armor...not very thick, just 1/5 inches....but I dunnoe ohw i could go abt doing the crotch and shin armor...any guides?

This is my bucket progress.

I change the color to a more acuratted blue, and I cut the T-Visor to can atach a better T-Visor than Rubie´s One (this is a worked rubie´s helmet)

bucket.jpg

I cut it with just a scissors (a bit strong scissors) and latter with a cutter. And it has become very acurated!!

I like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone who is following this thread!

Today I´ve finished my chest armor. This is it:

armor2.jpg

armor1.jpg

I think it´s ok!

Here are coming new pics :)

I received a pack of boba gauntlets to transfrom them to Jango Gauntlets:
gauntlet92.jpg

gauntlet91.jpg

Ok, after hours sanding the gauntlets, here I painted the first black layer
I also hide the calculator panel with a piece of sintra
gauntlet9.jpg

Right, then I bought these materials to finish the gauntlets:
gauntlet8.jpg

I attached these things to the left gauntlet. Now it looks more close to the Jango Gauntlet.
gauntlet7.jpg

gauntlet6.jpg

And here are the gauntlets, they are in 90% :)
gauntlet5.jpg

gauntlet4.jpg

gauntlet3.jpg

gauntlet2.jpg

gauntlet1.jpg

What do you think about this? I think is not so bad!

Thanks! I´m also very happy with the gauntlets result :)

Hey, does anyone know where to find these switches?:
switch.jpg

I´ve been looking around all my city, and im not able to find them any where :-/

Any resource?

thanks!

Try the internet for them switches. Not sure where to look though, sorry. Great looking costume though! I love how people can re-work those rubies to make them look awsome! Great job man. Did you cut those chest peices yourself? Nice job on the gauntlets also!

thats coming along nicely!!

yeah said you reworked the Rubies, you also added the stripes right? I mean, myn didn't have them... :p

looking good!!

Thanks!

Yes R_boba_fett, I added those stripes, helmet didnt have them.

Nope anakin, those chest pieces were bought on eBay. I just repainted them, molded them a little, and addem some details that didnt come originally

JangoUri said:
Thanks! I´m also very happy with the gauntlets result :)

Hey, does anyone know where to find these switches?:
switch.jpg

I´ve been looking around all my city, and im not able to find them any where :-/

Any resource?

thanks!

Ya those switches are toggle switches i found some at my local lowes but i think you can find them at any hardware store that has an electric isle.

New updates!!!

I know the image cuality is not super good... I lost my camera and it is taken from my webcam.

Hope you like!!! Costume is in 85%!!!

jango1.jpg

jango2.jpg

jango3.jpg

jango4.jpg

jango5.jpg

Groovy! You are coming along quick! Don't be too hasty when you get to the final touches though, that's where it really counts! ;)

Thanks!

Yes, I got a jet pack and real leather belt and holsters :D. Bountys hunted made me the jet pack. This is just perfect, looks like real. Is the arena version.

If you are intereseted, contact him on this forums ^-^ you will have your jet pack in about 2 months

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back