My Jango costume progress (pics)

More updates!!!

After a week painting it, here is my finished Arena Jet Pack. I just love it :cry

Also my rubie´s finished helmet (loads of hours working it!) and a Motorcicle boots for my jango costume :)

hope you like it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

That looks amazing man! Great job! Only think you may want to do is give the bucket a bit more flare, but it looks great the way everything is! What are you painting with? Airbrush? It looks great!

Thanks!!!

Yes, you are right, maybe I should try Rubf n buff. All this is painted with acrilyc spray painting :)

New updates son!! ^-^

JediFish02 said:
Where did you find the template for the back armour? I've looked around here and only found the Boba one, which looks different...

I found it on ebay. The back armor is bought. But it is for sale. Make me an offer and i could sell you it :)

Thats looking great man, really great! You're a good painter! Does your camera flip images or something? Because some of your pics have the RF on the wrong side of the bucket, which looks amazing btw (the helmet).

Thanks! Yes, my webcam flips all the images so all fliped ones are those I forgot to change :p

Now im making a new chest armor with sintra. The old was TOO BIG and didnt fit me well.

Thanks about the bucket. Anyways this is a rubies and size is not as big as I would like but well... i like it anyways!

WOW!!!

I remember when I was finishing my Jango. What a feeling.
As for your chest armor being big on you, your chest should swell with pride after you finish it.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work.

wanabe a fett said:
WOW!!!

I remember when I was finishing my Jango. What a feeling.
As for your chest armor being big on you, your chest should swell with pride after you finish it.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work.

Thanks! Yes, I know the feeling you are talking about. Yesterday, I wore my 98% costume in front of the mirror and when I saw me.... WOW!, I Said: I´m a Bounty Hunter! :lol: :cheers (y)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back