sculpting a helmet

BANDITZ

Hunter
asked this question a while ago & got jumped .........i've just recently bought 2 mystery helmets....both are different by millimeters......how do they make them.....are they sculpted out of clay??????......then do they make casts of them.......i want to know if this is the case ...as i thought a mystery helmet was made from the screen original.....it seems to me that there are different versions......i just want to know if they are made from clay...??????????....& no i'm not a caster.......just curious.......so dont bother giving me crap....

BANDITZ said:
asked this question a while ago & got jumped .........i've just recently bought 2 mystery helmets....both are different by millimeters......how do they make them.....are they sculpted out of clay??????......then do they make casts of them.......i want to know if this is the case ...as i thought a mystery helmet was made from the screen original.....it seems to me that there are different versions......i just want to know if they are made from clay...??????????....& no i'm not a caster.......just curious.......so dont bother giving me crap....

You'll find this sort of attitude contributes to the responses you recieve.
You may want to word things better if you want people to respond to your questions.

Mason.8)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back