My custom built Jet Pack

emozzi

New Hunter
My custom built Jetpack

Just finished it thismorning. It was made using LisaFett's patterns for a self built jet pack. The paint job is a littel shoddy in some parts, but i tried to cover it up as best as i could with weathering / damage. I think its decent for a first attempt, certainly not the best ;) . I attempted a ROTJ paint scheme as best as i can as that is the direction my Fett costume is going. The blue and red i think came out a little dark, but it looks cool non the less.

Click on the pictures for larger images. Sorry they arek inda out of focus, i had a shaky hand due to too much coffee in me 8) .

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

Im open to any comments / criticism...its my first shot at building something! :jet pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking pack! I guess it is a little dark and it looks like some of the details are missing but I admire anyone with enough guts and patience to build their own pack from scratch. Great job!

yea, i know there are some details missing, i didnt do anything to the bottom of the pack because i didnt have the proper tools to make it look presentable, any exhaust hole i made would have come out too shoddy looking. I left out some things simply for ease of construction, i'll probably continue to modify it until it either looks the part...or until i decide to buy a prebuilt one.

Work shall continue on it non the less though!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back