please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say that i have read a few threads from Phatt-Fetts and i think this guy is just passionate about what he's trying to do. It does seem that some of you are trying to wind him up. Give the guy a break and help him

Jedi-John said:
I just want to say that i have read a few threads from Phatt-Fetts and i think this guy is just passionate about what he's trying to do. It does seem that some of you are trying to wind him up. Give the guy a break and help him

I too have read his numerous threads and disagree...:confused
He seems to be spamming this well respected forum and acting like a disrespectful newbie to the long term members and is trying most peoples patience.:angry

Thats what it looks like to me and it personally makes me :puke

Mason.8)
(requesting an IP address check on.....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man! What is it with some people?

Phat-Fetts is/was acting like Monk from the USA series - always wanting the most intimate details spelled out when there really is no clear explaination.

I am a filmmaker myself and there are a few things I like to get as accurate as possible. But the thing is that when one makes a fan film, everyone and their brother's uncle's aunt's cousin's nephew's former roommate knows that it isn't going to be screen accurate.

I agree with obi sean kenobi. Don't let people like this bait you into meaningless debates where he turns the tide and says you are insulting him. Clearly he wants an "out" for the pressure of making a fan film. Unfortunately, he chose the wrong place.

Moving along... :lol:

Im totaly with Reverend Scapegoat on this and truly do want to see everything this guy says he has and is going to make. I was hoping there would be some update somewhere when I woke up today and went to work, but still nothing :( .

And IMO he was just saying people were insulting him when they were actualy trying to be helpfull. Example: cal196's post.

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

Wow. I feel so... vindicated. (See my now locked "eBay Sellers To Avoid" thread in the ARMOR section.)

Isn't there a way to just ban his IP? I'm assuming that's how The Dent is figuring out all of Darth Nut's aliases...
- J!

SlackJawedYokel said:
Wow. I feel so... vindicated. (See my now locked "eBay Sellers To Avoid" thread in the ARMOR section.)

Isn't there a way to just ban his IP? I'm assuming that's how The Dent is figuring out all of Darth Nut's aliases...
- J!

If I am following this correctly then:

phat-fett = phat-fetts = darth nut = frank-n-son = frank-n-son-part2.

Any other aliases / personalities this guy is operating under? :confused

Gator

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back