Gorilla Glue

ESTO DIGNIS

New Hunter
Has anyone had any experince with Gorilla Glue with Sintra? Before I start puting these gauntlet parts together, let me know what you think.
ESTO DIGNIS

I've never used it with Sintra before, but I do know that the stuff expands quite a bit as it dries. Other than that, I afraid I can't help ya, but I'm sure someone else here can.

I've used gorilla glue with sintra for my jango knees with success. Just keep in mind that you can make a first class mess; it foams as it dries, and its hard to get it off without a bit of sanding. Good luck!

Jen

Less is more with that stuff, and if gluing something together with it. Use only a few lines near the inside then sand off the foam part. I glued my blaster together with it and have dropped it twice and it held together.

I used to be a big fan of gorilla glue, but I found it became TOO stiff so if you flexed your armor a little (and you do A LOT when wearing it), it will ultimately come right off.

I used it to glue the velcro to all my armor and gauntlets and its held up well. It does however expand when it dries but I cleaned it up after it dried with my Dremil.

I used the Gorilla Glue to glue my t-visor but some of the glue stuck to the t-visor. Does anyone know how to remove it? Thanks.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back