ESB ROTJ PAINT SCHEME

BANDITZ

Hunter
CAN ANY BODY MAIL ME PICS OF BOTH HELMETS ....AS I THINK IVE GOT THE EARS WRONG

Nah! everyone yells in Newcastle:lol:

Joke;)

welcome aboard matey, do a search for there's loadsa ref pics kicking about.

Jon
BH1195

Cheers...............how can i post a pic of my bucket......i've tried reducing it .....its still to big.....the pic that is

What version would you say its more like.....i aint done the kill marks yet......my ears are gold/silver on rf side .....the other is green silver...theres that many pic's flying around....its a bit confusing.......

i dont have any markings on the ears.......got this lid from USA......mystery helmet...... i also got a mystery hybrid helmet fom ....skyumbro's he's also in the USA

Here's a pic of my mystery/hybrid helmet.....seems exactly the same size as my mystery lid....but when you try it on theres more room inside ....at the front

HYBRID 11.JPG

BANDITZ said:
What version would you say its more like.....i aint done the kill marks yet......my ears are gold/silver on rf side .....the other is green silver...theres that many pic's flying around....its a bit confusing.......

from that i'd say ESB

What colour are the esb kill marks....yellow or orange...........the pic dont do it much justice.........still got to do the dent & cut the black back a bit... & the visor isnt fixed yet......but its a canny snug fit.....

The ESB killstripes start out yellow at the front, and fade to orange at the back.
I painted them by hand with a brush, simply adding a little more orange to the mix for each stripe.

I used Tamiya Flat Yellow XF-3, and X-6 Orange.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back