ESB BRAIDS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
hey guys, ive just been watching to see EXACTLY what the braids look like on boba in ESB and paused it when vader is walking away (on the exicuter) for a good still. having just goten my braids from Obi sean kenobi. well to my suprize the braids seem to be entirly (exaduration) different that the reference photos. there looks to be 2 yellow braids and a white brade. now this might be common knolage hear, i dont know. but i thought ide throw this out for you guys to look at. its very very hard to notice unless yyour DVD player has a ZOOM so if you dont see it cause you dont got the Zoom thats probly it. im gunna try and take some screen shots for you guys. i should have them tommorow but tell me your findings untill then.

i dont see any black or brown braids eather but ill keep looking :)

wheew... lotta typing:D

EDIT>>>> update. lol only 5 seconds after posting. i got another still where ther definetly is 2 yellow braids (one big one small) 1 silver/grey braid (small) and a possible tiny (Thin) brown braid inder the big yellow. there looks to be a black or brown tie at the top of the sholder holding them together. there is another possible very tiny and short braid under the silver / grey braid.

again ill try to make a screen shot. thats if paint doent mess up again and make the whole picture a black block.:angry
this can be observed by pausing it the seccond befor vader steps in front of Fett blocking the veiw of the braids

Last edited by a moderator:
The ESB braids should be a platinum braid (looks whitish), a yellow braid, and a black braid.

The black braid tends to hide behind the platinum and yellow braid.

esb_braid.jpg

esb_braid2.jpg

ok does anyone know how to take screen shots with WinDvD?? there was a thread i started that some one told the answer to but its been deleated

There should be a little camera icon on the player controls. IF it is grayed out, you need to disable hardware acceleration.

If you are unable to get the screen cap, just let me know the time code of the frames in questions, and I can cap them.

I think the reason you are seeing 2 yellow braids, is actually because the the back halve of the main yellow braid, is flipped over the front as well, as opposed to hanging down the back, as it does in some shots. In short, there is only one yellowish braid on the suit, you are just seeing both halves of it hanging down the front...if that makes sense ;)
Damian

Jango's kid said:
I think the reason you are seeing 2 yellow braids, is actually because the the back halve of the main yellow braid, is flipped over the front as well, as opposed to hanging down the back, as it does in some shots. In short, there is only one yellowish braid on the suit, you are just seeing both halves of it hanging down the front...if that makes sense ;)
Damian

i see. that is a very good possibility
btw obi sean. i love the braids. thanks

Exactly what I was going to say, I noticed a few shots where it looks like 2 yellow braids, when in fact it is just the blonde on flipped over. I think you can see this in the carbonite chamber scene, specifically the shot where he says "what if he doesn't survive, he's worth a lot to me". I'm not at my computer right now so someone else should be able to verify.
Jango's kid said:
Damian

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back