SE Fett ..help pls

fett uk

Active Hunter
Just got myself a MS helmet(y) and i'm thinking of doing a ESB paint job. My Fett is ROTJ and I already have a DP95 painted in the ROTJ scheme so I fancy a change.
My question is if I just stick an ESB lid on a ROTJ costume is that it for a SE Fett or are there other changes to be made.

Cheers lads/lasses

Jon
BH1195

The "SE" Fett was nothing more than a ROTJ suit.....check the pics,screen caps etc.....

What the ESB bucket on a ROTJ costume is,...is nothing more than how the AoSW display was done in UK. A cool look,but not used in the movies.

Steve

EDIT: Oh crap...what tyler said:eek: I meant that it wasn't done in ANH with an ESB helmet as that seems to be the misconception. My bad :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was used in ANH special edition...hence the name "SE"
DL44 Blaster said:
The "SE" Fett was nothing more than a ROTJ suit.....check the pics,screen caps etc.....

What the ESB bucket on a ROTJ costume is,...is nothing more than how the AoSW display was done in UK. A cool look,but not used in the movies.

Steve

If you want to go for REAL ROTJ SPECIAL EDITION ACCURACY don't forget to wear your girth belt 'above' your ammo belt. Of course you will look like your wearing a skirt. Not Cool.

The ESB helmet was used on an ROTJ suit in Jedi on film in ROTJ SE. Additionally, a stunt ESB helmet also appeared on an ROTJ suit during the original filming.

ANH SE used a Jedi helmet and Jedi suit.

Its actually the ROTJ Special Edition Fett, the AoSW Fett and the Visual Dictionary Fett... the ANH Fett Special Edition had a ROTJ bucket. (His shoulder bells were on the wrong sides too. :lol: )

Its also the most recently printed version of the suit. There were a bunch of magazine ads and stuff when the Special Edition and new figures got released. Fett had the ESB helmet and ROTJ suit.

is it a SE ANH or a SE ROTJ? if its a SE ANH then you just stick with the regular ROTJ suit but do the things with yer belts. if its a SE ROTJ then that one has a ESB helmet and a dammaged jet pack

Oh man now i'm really confused:lol:

Right decision made, paint my new bucket ESB, with a ROTJ suit then its a SE ROTJ:confused :confused :confused

I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fett-uk said:
Oh man now i'm really confused:lol:

Right decision made, paint my new bucket ESB, with a ROTJ suit then its a SE ROTJ:confused :confused :confused

I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: But you need the damaged jet pack for SE ROTJ, otherwise it's the AOSW fett

This is the path I'm taking for my BF as well. ESB bucket and an ROTJ suit. What exactly do you mean by "damaged jet pack"? The weathering or something more?

there's a pack that was used in the original ROTJ skiff scenes after Han hits Boba and makes his Pack malfunction. The pack used in that scene has a huge gash across the back. Boba can be seen wearing this pack again in Jabba's palace in the SE scenes. I'll try to find the pic and post it.

I present the damaged pack

damaged_backpack.jpg

aosw=art of star wars exhibition

mom=magic of myth tour

ow and the battle damaged pack is the one Boba has during the skiff battle (I'm still not conviced he wore ti all the time, since where did the aosw pack come from then? it must be pre-pro then, cant beleive theyd fix up the ROTJ damaged pack just for a tour)
but to get back to the point, vefore Han swings the axe in the pack you can clearly see that the crack is allready in the pack, this pack was used for the SE ROTJ Fett aswell, pause the screen when Fett walks passed the alien chicks after fancing with em, and you can see the crack in the pack.

heres a pic from the board soemwhere...

damaged_jetpack.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back