Ammo belt....pouch look ok???

Callista

Active Hunter
Hi, sorry to bother you great people again, but just made my first little pouch for mi ammo belt....do you think it looks ok? It aint finnished yet so...looks a bit messy!! :lol:

Thanks Z

amm3.jpg

amm4.jpg

Funtional how?? Im going to put some sort of supporting thing in the pouches, i was just worried that they were too big or not right.
I tried using a pattern from someone, but it wasnt right so i made a new one...i did textiles at school so im quite qualified!!;)
There are 8 in total arent there??? (around the belt?))

Z

Functional in the sense that you can keep stuff in them :) ...

Return of the jedi Boba Fett has eight and empire strikes back Boba Fett has seven ( I think )... (y)

Rather that wood, some stuff that I found that I use to pad mine out with is some packing used to support a computer in a box.
It's blue in colour and is somewhere between the "consistancy" of foam rubber and polystyrene foam.
It's lightweight, holds it's shape VERY well and cuts with a craft knife like a knife through hot butter.

I will be adding some sort of supporting thing (not quite sure what) in them, mb just some cardboard, I dont want them to be very heavy.....

I've made 3 now.....im slowly getting there,...though they are all made different....but to be honest...i think it makes it look like Boba made them himself...... ;)

I might make one or 2 functional (the best ones anyway) they can keep my beer money in at uni!!! :cheers :D

Here's a picture of the my costume (so far) with the ammo belts. All of mine are functional, and I'm actually glad I made them this way as they were handy to stick things in (such as my keys and such) since I had no where else to stick them. Amazingly enough, my cell phone fit in them perfectly also. If you want a template for these, I could make one up real quick.
bobasmall.jpg

If you want a closer up, sent me a PM and I'll send you one.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back