Altmanns Fett Helmet?

propsculptor

Active Hunter
Is this a good helmet?

I have never heard of Altmanns before but the helmet looks nice,
I don't know how it compares with the rest.

**********************EDIT BY OSK****************************
Removed live eBay auction link as per the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Having looked at an Altmanns Fett, TIE and Storm I have to say that he has a gift.

A gift for making those helmets look like someone hit the face with a shovel!!

They are just wrong.

The reason THAT link was removed from the original post is because it is against forum policy to show "live" Ebay items that are not your own. You may want to remove it.

I would argue that the X-Wing helmet is there best ever, I know someone that has one all fixed up and its convincing of the screen used ones, its really nice.

gorman said:
Having looked at an Altmanns Fett, TIE and Storm I have to say that he has a gift.

A gift for making those helmets look like someone hit the face with a shovel!!

They are just wrong.

Hey, least its legal!:lol:
I like my Altmann's Fett.
It's not the greatest Fett helmet in the world, but its mine and its a piece of lucasfilm licensed history.
Any wally including us Kiwi's Gorman, with a couple of bucks can make a Fett helmet these days!
So I just wanted one of the best LEGIT Fett helmets available... no big deal really is it.
I can make a better one myself (like I did my Jango), but i still wanna keep my Altmann's!

Mason.

No offense MJA, but I don't think the Altmann could be classed as one of the Best. Don Post would take that in my mind. All of his original range just look better than the Altmann's. The best legal Fett out there is the '95.

None taken buddy....
But as I have owned both don posts and altmanns fett buckets, I can saftely say the altmanns is of far better construction than the DP's in my opinion.

Much prefer a Bobamaker bucket with a rouge studio's paint job though!

Mason.

Last edited by a moderator:
addictco said:
The Altmanns Fett and Scout Trooper helmets are reportedly Altmanns best work - you can see comparisons at starwarshelmets.com

Heyyyyy! Addictco! Great to see you've made it to TDH.
Welcome to the group.
- Trooper TK409

Thanks Trooper TK409!!

Glad to be here -
Addictco
UK

In my opinion having owned all of them the Altmanns Fett is way better than any of the DP's!!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back