does anyone know the shin tool sizes or have blueprints

jvader 007

New Hunter
Does anyone know the sizes of the shin tools, or have blueprints or dimentions. I've found sizes for the survival knife but nothing so far about the other tools. I haven't found any threads about shin tool sizes and I am hoping someone can help. I've seen fan made, resin made, actual squeegee props but nothing about dimentions or sizes. Does anyone have any info?

:confused :(

if you have the size of the knife, then look for the pic with all 4 tools on em, liek the one from Darth Flan. Then you can calculate the sizes of the other tools, but you only need to worry wbout the upper parts of the tools, size the rest down to the measurments of your shin pockets.

R_boba_fett said:
........ but you only need to worry wbout the upper parts of the tools, size the rest down to the measurments of your shin pockets.

That's a very good point. I had never thought of it before. THANKS!

:cheers no problem.

my knife is the only tool I worked out, so I can get it out the shin pocket if I have to, but it's alot longer then the real deal, my shin pockets are way to long, but it works fine like this.

Myn are actually dummys, I still need to work them out, but I had to do them for the Line-up, theyre just 1 layer of plexi-glas dremmeled out, then sanded.

The knife is worked out though, with the top thingy attatched and it has the knife curves on it, aswell as a sharp razor (sharp I mean that it has a triangular form, it's not a tool that can actually cut anything, otherwise it would be logical to be banned from conventions, not to mention it would destroy my jumpsuit) and some wooden dowels in an aluminium strap around the plexi-glas formed the other tool. I don't have the Jet Pack adjustment tool though, but that's ok, maybe a large bolt will do that trick... better then empty shin pockets this way, allthough far from perfect...

DSCN1365 small.jpg

Hey FH, yeah just look at the link and there should be some PDF files to download? I have them and they are very easy to make.. hope that helps (y)
-Gavin-

Hey just try this... open / print on A4 'fit to border' and you should be good to go. (y)

Attachments

• Shin Tool Templates.pdf
    366.6 KB · Views: 474
Hey FH, yeah just look at the link and there should be some PDF files to download? I have them and they are very easy to make.. hope that helps (y)
-Gavin-

Yeah, the original WOF link doesn't work. :(

I get this:

---------------

Page URL Not Found!!

The requested page does not exist on this server. The URL you typed or followed is either outdated or inaccurate.

----------------

I tried your link and got them though. Thanks for posting an alternate link since the original seems to be dead. (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back