Fiberglass armor

trooper rushmore

Active Hunter
Fiberglass armor w/pics!!!

I got my Fiberglass armor and compared to my sintra set this stuff is awesome! If your looking to get a set I highly recommend fiberglass and if you want to know who I got mine from(I'll Post pictures when I'm done painting) send me a PM....I wish I would have invested in a quality set of fiberglass the 1st time (y)

OK...updated upper armor painted(ROTJ accurate), with my 1st run bucket(non-accurate)...cod, back, and rump armor is still drying as is the jet pack...now...once I get my MS2 painted up to ROTJ and my ammo belt in I'll be complete..:)

upper1.JPG

uppper2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaiden, I purchased the armor already molded and primed. The only things I had to do was paint and attach. I would HIGHLY recommend the person who made the armor. If you want to know who PM me(I already PM'd you jaiden) with the info. :)

dgasser, I wish I would have saved my money & gotten fiberglass from the getgo...it's more expensive but the quality and apperance is far superior(if you get from a good maker). I paid 4 times the price for my fiberglass compared to sintra...but if you want a high quality Boba I personally believe this is a must. I would not skimp on the helmet or the armor. When people look at your costume I think the helmet is the 1st thing they look at then the body armor...just my own opinion tho...

Thanks for your input !!!

stormtrooper@rushmore said:
dgasser, I wish I would have saved my money & gotten fiberglass from the getgo...it's more expensive but the quality and apperance is far superior(if you get from a good maker). I paid 4 times the price for my fiberglass compared to sintra...but if you want a high quality Boba I personally believe this is a must. I would not skimp on the helmet or the armor. When people look at your costume I think the helmet is the 1st thing they look at then the body armor...just my own opinion tho...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back