moncal's suit @ C3

Zam I Am

Well-Known Hunter
C3'ers for the armour, i will meet you at the TDH photoshoot. I am monitoring FRS channel 10 subchannel 19 if you need to get in touch with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.. that didn't work out - as I didn't even know about you meeting for the TDH photo (Didn't see the post!) Didn't get to go that as I had something else scheduled - which was changed because of the earlier 4pm photoshoot time... *sighs* Oh well...

Anyway.. did get to meet up with you on Saturday and am staring at my new Zam parts right now! Love them! Just fantastic work ZIA and Zam-I-Ain't ! Thanks so much!

That makes about a dozen people who missed the photo. There were 6 of us at the bottom of the escalator when they took the photo. We got to the top and someone said we missed it. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was like 5:40. We booked it back from the costume contest too!!! rather upsetting .. but oh well :facepalm They could've had the 2nd place winner / TDH rep. aka Zam in the photo too ;)

Yeah ... and MonCal... where are your pics of the costume from C3! I wanna see it! I missed it and missed even meeting you and your wife! :( Hope you're going to be at one of the conventions soon? D*C or ComiCon? Something?

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. I've got a local convention to contend with this weekend so I'm still busy doin' the Con thing .... although it sucks compared to C3 :)

I was bummed I didn't meet up with everyone too!!!!! I suppose we should've actually set a Zammer's meeting time ... next time. I am going to try to come to D-con .... maybe star wars weekends at disney world... dunno yet. :)

we missed it too :(

here's a pic of Moncal's work tho'

kathyswinningxam.jpg

-cris

Thanks for posting that pic Cris! I forgot you had taken one. Ya know, if you wouldn't have run into us at the contest you probably would've made it back for the pic ;)

I'm glad you caught up with us though. It was good to meet you and kim even though by the time we got out of armor and came down to the bar everyone was already gone.

Just looked at those pics too... and all I can say is WOW! The costume is fantastic - you put a lot of love, sweat and work into it, and it shows! (y) Great job! :)

MonCal said:
Thanks for posting that pic Cris! I forgot you had taken one. Ya know, if you wouldn't have run into us at the contest you probably would've made it back for the pic ;)

maybe- but it was nicer to get to talk to you guys than being in a photo! I know I never would have recognized you guys out of costume...

-cris

Stinking, I will be "in labor" the week of D'con... We gots no more money after C3 and just givin birth w/no job... So we will have to just post all of the pics where we get to see each other on a Zammers meeting Zammers thread... Like this one http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=6449 ;) Or, we could have a group photoshopped Zam thread :D

Kimncris!

Very impressive! Good craftsmanship too
You wear it well.
Will you be at DC2005?

Would love to meet you guy's!

-Lilburn Diablo-

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back