"jin roh" special unit armor

Demonchild

Active Hunter
Now if youve seen jin-roh you'll know what im talking about now with the armor showed below the chest plate i could maybe trim out the details and slap paint down and i could use foot ball pads for the body :)

anime08b2.JPG

p1245776dt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jin-Roh" Japanese manga movie about the "Wolf Brigade" a special forces kinda group. They sweep out the scum using german styled MG 24's

similar.. but iam concerened with how far down it goes on the JR compared to the football gear.. the gear doesnt seem "long" enough

Kissker said:
similar.. but iam concerened with how far down it goes on the JR compared to the football gear.. the gear doesnt seem "long" enough

Well what i plan to do is when i get it im going to cut the shoulder pads off and lower the chest part and use alastic to secure them

Boba Swede said:
Did i really say MG 24's?!? I meant MG 42.

Its still wrong when i went through high school and when took a class about worldwar1-2 the heavy machine guns the germans used were call NG-42's

Demonchild said:
Its still wrong when i went through high school and when took a class about worldwar1-2 the heavy machine guns the germans used were call NG-42's

Im good in this subject and i had to look up all my WW2 books and run a few searches on the net. But I didnt find anything about a NG-42, hate to say it but the highschool books on history arnt the best. I fought with my highschool history teacher for 2 days about a pic of a rifle. The rifle was a [size=-1]M1 Garand but the book was calling it a M1 Carbine big diffrence in the two. So what your book was calling a NG-42 really is a MG-42.
Then again im not expert on the subject but ill put money down that im right.
[/size]

Well.. considering that "N" is right next to "M" then it's quite easy to make a typo.. but trust me.. it's MG -42 (Short for Machinengewehr = Machine gun i German)
I've even had the honour (?!) of playing around with it (fired some 300 rounds myself) when we found two of them in a search raid when i did a tour down in Kosovo. Nice kickback and excellent accuracy.

Just run a google and compare what you find under NG 42 to MG 42.

Well my history teacher was a dumb idiot..... but yes i did google it and it came up MG-42 so ya i also have shot an MG-42 and well i blew the target in a couple hundred peices and well lets just say my dad is a boss at dis musem in town and wel he lets me toy with da guns :D

So pretty much my signature explains my life.....

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back