CIII Pictures and Highlights

OPPI said:
The tusken is E2K13 and the leia is mirax, if you didnt know. No prob posting. Hotel has fast broadband... The red clone is jangofett Jr.'s brother, jangfett Jr was in his boba

:)

This was the slave leia and tusken pic I was talking about. (Thanks soilman!) Mirax looks awsome as well in that awsome sandtrooper cost in your pics.

f462ccbe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brak's Buddy said:
This is just a cameraphone pic but I thought it was really funny and interesting to see the difference between the size of TK409's backpack and Mirax's backpack.

COme on Braks..................everyone knows............its not the size of the pack........its the..............ahh......nevermind......

HEY just uploaded a few more Saturday afternoon....Stood in line for 6 hours starting at 5am for the vader figures, man what a haul. feet are killing me....

The last few pics are fromt the TDH photo shoot. The clone is clonesix, and the chick with the BFG is my wife.

soilman said:
plus there is some more of the slave leia.

Going to look!

Everyone, Great costumes. I'm glad to see such talented people and be able to talk with them everyday on this board.

Um, hate to point it out...but that Tusken Raider/Slave Leia pic is NOT Eddie and Kristen...not even close.

No i know. I was refering to my pics in my thread. Before that pic was posted up. Those 2 as you stated are somene else

dan
sorry for the mix up

No problem bro, hope you all are having a blast!~

I am completely jealous...

This is impressive now i'm jealous. :lol: But it looks like a blast enjoy yourselfs. Now I wonder how does it feel to go to a con. Never been to one at all in all my life. :facepalm :) :cheers Have fun anyway. (y)

Just got back. It was awesome rocking with you guys at the Embassy and great to meet so many new folks. Overall the con was a severe disappointment to me though. Long lines, rude volunteers, clueless staff, all were a real buzzkill to what could have been Dragon-Con 2.

Oh well...I did have a great deal of fun but all of it happened outside the convention and in the Embassy or various establishments that we went to.

Pics are coming though.

I agree. It was a bit of a disappointment, but i still had fun, saw a lot of cool stuff. Met a lot of new people, and goat.... :lol:

Back home now, yay

BTW Goat i will send you those pics of the clone in a few

dan

I'm back, and checking in!

All I can say is that my family and I had a blast at CIII! Sure, I spent five hours of my life in line at the Celebration III store, one of which was in the cold and rain, and not to mention all of the other lines and disorganization. But to me, life gets no better then dressing up as boba and walking around with my 5 year old son who is also dressed as boba! Plus I really enjoyed meeting many of you for the first time, and I regret not meeting as many of you as I'd have liked. This was truely a once in a lifetime experience, right down to being yelled at by the head of the 501st at that crazy group photo!:)

Here's a link to some photo's. It's pretty much all of my family though, and not much of TDH, but they're cool anyway...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hansoloway/album?.dir=a3c1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

That ARC just gets cooler everytime I see it. Plus the custom Star Child wears rocks aswell they all rock. :) :cheers (y)

Indeed it is. Awsome pics and looks like you and your family had a good time. (y)

From those of us that could not attend.. Welcome back and glad you had a great time. One of these days I'll get out to a con of some sort.

Erik

OPPI said:
I agree. It was a bit of a disappointment, but i still had fun, saw a lot of cool stuff. Met a lot of new people, and goat.... :lol:

Back home now, yay

BTW Goat i will send you those pics of the clone in a few

dan

Oh I had fun. It just wasnt at the convention. It was at the Embassy just hangin out with you guys :D

Here are my pics:

http://www.darthgoat.com/images/Celebration_3/

Just got home and well, I had a damn fine time. Honestly, saw hardly any of the con, the fun was to be had going around with my friends, getting pics taken, hanging out and spending time with the best group of people I know :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back