CIII Pictures and Highlights

Awesome pics Goro! I loved the Fett family, and also the mini stormtrooper, they were so cute. Wow, I got to say hi to so many people... it was nice meeting all of you. Eddie-E2K13, you're hilarious. Shipley, you still scare me! LOL SithCamero- Sorry we didn't get a pic together... Mobius you have to pm me about how you pissed off D. Logan. Bobafettish, great times dude. Clone Emporer, nice to see that you are better, watch that heart of yours! Mr. Fett, glad that you could make it too and you look well, but you still have to eat more ;) Jediteddy, JangoWes, Gotmaul, Bobagoat, Mike Tate (my other brother), Dallas- as always, great bathbuddies-and I don't know how ya pull off some of the things you do ;) Man, just too many people that I recognized and saw from the boards :) Zammers especially :D Yall are cool.

BTW, if you guys don't mind, I would like to make another collage of people that I took pics with at CIII and put em up on a webpage... So, if I see my mug on one of your sites, I hope you don't mind if I snag the pic for the collage. Thanks!

Too bad I didn't get a pic of Wes dry humping the air in our room. He *claims* he doesn't remember.

Brandy

Last edited by a moderator:
Fett Girl said:
Too bad I didn't get a pic of Wes dry humping the air in our room. He *claims* he doesn't remember.

Brandy

That's OK, it's all burned into our memory since we DID see it.....and also burned into our memory is that ridiculous smell that Wes stunk up the bathroom with on Sunday......never have we smelled such a thing in our lives.....

:lol:

PS- You two were great to meet and fun to have as roomies. :)

Here is me and Arturo, thanks for letting me hold one of your pistolas. If you didnt already know, Seeker is one bad mofo!! :)

IMG_3018_resize.jpg

Some mandos busting up the R2 room

IMG_2985_resize.jpg

Jay signing the xwing:
IMG_3008_resize.JPG

Kenny's wife loved the sith!

IMG_3012_resize.JPG

Lucas loved the 3p0. Still shaking my head after he wanted to meet me:

C3-3925_sm.jpg

I was glad to have finally met Arturo and Jose, you guys rock man!!! Wish we could of hung out more...

Ysanne said:
http://imageevent.com/darthgyos/celebration342005?p=104&n=1&m=30&c=5&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=2

Who's jawa was this? I'm telling you...between the little TIE Pilot, the little Boba, and the little Jawa....my heart was melting. Sorry for the link. My boyfriend disabled right click on the site.

That little fella is my youngest son. He had a blast getting his picture taken so much! Especially when the person taking the picture would say "Say Cheese..." and he would yell out "Utinni!!"

Here's my favorite of him with an unknown R2. Looks like he's trying to make a deal for parts!

Propcicle

r2jawa.JPG

Jim ! the worst part is, I ran into you so many times before and didn't even know it was you !! After all these years ! lol.

Anyhow, we gots to some serious hanging out at the next con (whenever that may be)...but congrats on the droids bud, they are BEAUTIFUL and I could easily see how George fell in love with them.

GM, yeah its funny how that works - I may have seen you too. Doh! Once I saw your Fett on Sun I figured that had to be you!

And of course Arturo is the original Jango, so finding him is easy! :) We definitely need to hang out at the next con.

propcicle, wow that is my R2! I am glad your son was able to get a pic with him. The jawas are always cool to have around the droids! That must of been on Sat when I had R2 outside the room...

Got Maul said:
dang ! that's a lot of pics !

Geo- thanks for the message, say hi to Seamus for me and get working on that metroid suit !!

Hey Jose, I'll tell Alec you said hi! Metroid suit Ahhh! that's going to be a chore! Anybody want to do free fiberglass work??? :lol: I still have to tweak and "finish" both of the "Fett" suits!

Great pics guys!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back