CIII Pictures and Highlights

Just got my camera back today. Unfortunately I didn't take many pics at the con as I was in armor most of the time. But I have a few. The ones I didn't scan were more pics of Goro and Masa's helmets and a few of the lines.

JFJr and Marrow Sun doing...something...to a sleeping E2K13.

EddieSleep.jpg

Me with Clone6 and his friend in their amazing clone armor.
MeClones.jpg

Not really from the Con, but me with Dave Attell in a convience store in Tennessee at 4am on the way to Indy
DaveAttell.jpg

Blastech said:
Not really from the Con, but me with Dave Attell in a convience store in Tennessee at 4am on the way to Indy
DaveAttell.jpg

Oh snap! That's one awesome encounter. Also fun sharing the TE photo shoot with yee. I was 'that guy' with the real, heavy E-11 blaster.

I met one of this pair of clonesix armored troops...I offered a flattering compliment to one of them at the TDH party at the Embassy Suites Friday, don't know which one, doesn't matter...I received an aloof reply in response...so brief, not worth mentioning. I was not the only one either that received this type of treatment. I know they are frustrated fellows since Clonesix had a helmet recasted a year or two ago...oh well. Still nice suits though...too bad they can't be more happy in general and enjoy themselves better. I hope my comments are received by these guys with the intended spirit they were presented...objective and honest. That is what it is about here...right?

Ysanne said:
Thanks Zam! I think I have a picture of you in there, too. Am I right?

Yepp!! I am surprised that people got pics of me even though I was only in it on Sunday for a short time. Haha, it's hilarious preggers Zam makes it outta the bag ;) Nice catch! You have so many mini costumers in there.. it's adorable.

Zam I Am said:
Yepp!! I am surprised that people got pics of me even though I was only in it on Sunday for a short time. Haha, it's hilarious preggers Zam makes it outta the bag ;) Nice catch! You have so many mini costumers in there.. it's adorable.
It's my longing to have children of my own to costume. Not to mention that my little brother is beyond the age of letting me put a costume on him. :lol: The kids at C3 certainly stole my heart! Screw the hot guys in armor & my Han Solo boy!! :lol:

Zam, your costume was definitely the best of all the Zam's I saw. Preggers and all :) All the love & luck in the world with the little one!

Here's one from the Celebration at Celebration:(BubbaFett)
bubbafettfront.jpg
bubbafettback.jpg

Me and new buddy James:
jangomace.jpg

Jeremy & I:
bulloch&me.jpg
boba&zam.jpg

Mirax & Me:
me&mirax.jpg

goro.jpg
fetts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blastech said:
Just got my camera back today. Unfortunately I didn't take many pics at the con as I was in armor most of the time.

Me with Clone6 and his friend in their amazing clone armor.
MeClones.jpg

I had the same problem, I didn't carry a camera while in armor, and as a result, don't have any pictures of my own. Thanks for posting that one. Thanks for letting me into the TDH group shot, even though there is no dent in my helmet. 1068 has the dent in his helmet, as his other incarnation is Boba Fett.

It was mentioned above that some members may have felt unappreciated by either TK-1068 or myself. I truly enjoyed meeting you folks and chatting it up. I can appreciate all the time one puts into their work. Unfortunately, after several hours of fighting the crowds in uncomfortable shoes, I may have been more focused on getting out of armor than socializing. I hope no one feels slighted and hope to see you all at future events.

Thanks for the pics, guys. Keep 'em coming.

Got Maul said:
Words I never thought would be put together in the same sentence, in reference to a con...what's the world coming to ?

:lol: Normally, the armor thing doesn't strike me as hot until I see if the guy under it is hot. :lol:

Blastech I love that E2K13 sleeping photo! :lol:

Bobafett669 Thanks for the photo!

Clonesix here you go!

And some more photos...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back