CIII Pictures and Highlights

Great pictures everyone. (y) I wish I could have been there. :(

No offense to anyone, but this best prop I have seen so far. Who made it, and how can I get one?

BinksCarbon.jpg

That is Southern Ourpost all the way. When George was in the droid room he actually took out his personal camera to get a pic with Jar Jar. I think only one more will ever be made but it already had a certain directors name on it.

Sorry I missed the TDH photo, but I was in my Maul costume and It was raining
right around that time so I was unable to make it over but here's a pic of it.
0422b0164.jpg

Attachments

• 0422b0164.jpg
    0422b0164.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 157
dgasser said:
Great Maul!!! To bad it was raining

Yea, that was the most weird weather I've seen in a while-

Showed up it was fine, then it started raining, got cold, got windy, then the sun came out, 5 minutes later it looked like tornado's and then it started snowing! That's just not right. Thank God for the skywalk! Hopefully the weather will be good in Atlanta for D*C 2005

While yall were gone to C3 we had a little party of our own here. Even got a groop pic. Just thought id toss it in with the other pic's!!

party1.JPG

Yep, that was weird weather! Awww snow...I will always remember that day. Right C*E*N*O? As for DC05, expect heat (and humidity). Better have helmet fans in good working order!

Special Ed said:

Showed up it was fine, then it started raining, got cold, got windy, then the sun came out, 5 minutes later it looked like tornado's and then it started snowing! That's just not right. Thank God for the skywalk! Hopefully the weather will be good in Atlanta for D*C 2005

Special Ed said:

Welcome to the MidWest Baby!!! Give it 5-minutes.... it'll change. :lol:

Hey Special Ed, it was great meeting you and the guys from your Garrison!

Too bad we couldn't stay longer at Hooters! :)

Geo

Remember, I did not feel well that way. Too bad about CENO though...he took it right in cod-piece...poor fellow. Very brave though. Nice jugular shot Evil Benius! :lol:

Geo said:
John, you're always missing the target!!! :lol:

nice pics!!!! i went to cIII, also!!!! i had the best time of my life!!!! i wish i could go to another one!!!! i was an "unfinished" jango :(... MAN!!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE FINISHED MY UNIFORM BEFORE I WENT!!!!!! :angry pew... but i still had an awesome time :D

I wanted to thank everyone we saw this last weekend for a great time. My kids got such a big kick seeing everyone dressed up. These were some of our favorites from the Fett clan. I've been more of a lurker here for the last few months, but after seeing these great bounty hunters in person, we may have to look into a new costumes. Thanks again!

-Propcicle

c3-2.JPG

C3-4.JPG

c3-5.JPG

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back