Dillo armor

Dillo2

Active Hunter
to day I started my 4th pair of rubber band/Fett armor and I need a new way to atach the armor plates to the vest the other method I used involved sewing the plates on with wire and it just took to much time and effort can some one tell me a free way to atach the armor

Color?

I want to make some armor for a friend. What are the coolist colors you have ever seen armor painted ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pepole watching is fun you should try it

I want to stay away from the color sceam of Boba and Jango.Complmentry colors mite be the best way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF I was gonna do a custom I would probubly do it in a dull maroon with a dull white as the undercoat then silver underneath.

Hey that sounds awsome I think I will draw a sketch of the armor using those colors and see just what it will look like.

Armored Cape

I had the idea the other day for an armored cape I could armor it with armor plates which mite be use full since my armor is built for rubber band war fair.What do guys you think?

_________________________________________________________________Pepole watching Is fun you should try it :D

armor lettering

I was planning on puting some form of star wars lettering on my armor but dont know what each symbol stands for..........I would like to know basic Corrilion the most. But eney thing will do :rolleyes

Armored cape eh? Sounds realy neat! If you make a scetch of that please post it, I'd like to see that (and of course if you just make it post as well).

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

i think id have to go for a dark maroon, dull black, and deep grey for a custom color scheme, plus some silver for effects.. i had a picture someplace.. but yea.. it looks really wicked together.. its like an "evil" version of boba, the dark side has fully taken him. lol.

Sounds like C*E*N*O*B*Y*T*E! Hi s armor and costume is VERY cool! Just don't copy him. Do your own version. :) Plaguerism only works best for movie accurate costumes. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back