Skalen Fehl Unleashed

I should note, and I apologize (it was late last night and was still suffering the effects of using epoxy in an enclosed area) that this electronic set up was inspired by SEEKER. Thanks, Arturo, for your tutorial. Reading my post again today, I think maybe I came off as stealing your thunder. That was not my intention. Anyway, I hope I've done you proud.

Good job Marc!
I hope you recive soon my darts!
The only thing I don't like too much is the gold color for the cone..
I think color copper is better. I used for mine HUMBROL number 12.

Good job Marc!
I hope you recive soon my darts!
The only thing I don't like too much is the gold color for the cone..
I think color copper is better. I used for mine HUMBROL number 12.

I didn't think about that. I'll look at my reference photos again. Maybe I can darken the gold. Anyway, I can't wait to receive your darts. And thank you for the feedback, Fabrizio. :)

Hello , I need the gauntlets and knees , somebody can tell me the site where I can buy?? cheap price!! and good!!!!!,thanks I be waiting for it..........

snow, you've got to be patient. bringing up threads that no one has touched in years isn't going to get you gauntlets any faster. there is no one stop shopping for these costumes. and you can't get quality for cheap either. do like the rest of us, save up your money and wait. the item you want/need will come along sooner or later. or if you don't want to do that you can download the wizard of flight gauntlet templates and build your own.

Yes Saint!, is ok, I will wait my best choice.Just let me tell you, that I making my Jango costume, and The gauntlets and jet pack, are the only things that I need to complete my costume, maybe you understand my need no???, jejjejej, well see you.......

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back