my ESB blaster plans

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
well almost being done with Fett v1.01, i still need a decent blaster.
I;ve seen some awesome kits around but I just can't afford them.

I made a scratch one, but it sux...badly.... so im going to attempt anothe rone with TDH help.

I toke a sci-fire replica and teh pic with the rotj measurments from TK-409's site.

kind of made a match between the 2 and I'll be able to make decent templates.

Im going for a very crued, simple look. Since I don't have the skills nor the materials to work things out. (sintra and fg and al those other things that are almost a necesaty are just not available here)

So it's a very basic design (ofcourse ill add teh scope, clamps and other greeblies, or atleast greeblies that will look a bit like the originals)

maybe soem of you guys have tips or have some use with these pics. I still need to calculate the measurments of all the pieces (bottom pic) will do that tommorow i guess.

so heres hopin that maybe u can use tehse aswell.

Rick

step 1 70%.jpg

step 2 70%.jpg

step 3 70%.jpg

step 4 60%.jpg

step 5 70%.jpg

step 6 70%.jpg

step 7 70%.jpg

If you can't get any Sintra, how about plexiglass? A guy over at the Blaster Builder's Club made a pretty convincing blaster using plexiglass.

All he used to shape it was a propane torch. This may open some more options for you.

:D thats 2 cewl! considerin ive worked with plexi-glas before, my armor is made from it, an i did a poor job on scratch buildin a helem twith it aswell, but i know the material and its obtainable!!! :D ow yeah this is gonna be the way to go!!

thnx for the link!! and thnx for the guy that did this!!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back