my shin tools

mcdennis

Hunter
Here is a pict of my shin tools.They're made mostly out of sintra. Basically I'm posting this because I'm getting ready to start upgrading from my fisrt fett costume I did at halloween. I'm having to make a new blaster because mine broke and I thought while I'm at it I might redo my shin tools. Any sugestions. Don't worry about offending me. I went to art school for illustration and they show no mercy. Be as picky as you want.

shintools.jpg

I figured while I was at it I'd post a pict of my blaster before it got destroyed. I don't know how well you can see the blaster, but if you notice anything that can be improved let me know. Please excuse the rubies helmet. It was all I could afford while making this other stuff. I now have a new helmet on the way.

fettblaster.jpg

:D i think it looks cewl.

this is the rubies mask right? not the helmet?
maybe if you get one of those 70 bucks helmets, be it a jango or a boba, doesnt matter, then it looks less warpy, if yu apply a simmilair visor and paint job as you did on the mask, itll be cewl (er)!!!

whats wrong with the shin tools anyway? I mean, you can hardly see em anyway ones theyre in the shin pockets, and even if theyre out these look awesome!
shin tools are actually the only parts I still need, and ill be 100% done with v1.01.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back